December 4th, 2010 by ariana
Sorry this came a few days after promised. I’ve been plagued with technical problems, from my desktop microphone failing to some bizarre issue where one part of the audio got unsynched from the video. That and the fact that I say Um a LOT puts this in the annoying category as far as I’m concerned, but I’m posting it anyway because I’ve been getting 2 or 3 emails a day asking for my workflow tips! So, without further ado, here it is.. don’t say I didn’t warn you :)
I refer to a few things in the video that I want to link to:
1) This is the digital grey kard that I use but I’ve heard good things about the Robin Myers ones too (RMI). Just don’t use the exposure target grey cards that claim to also work for White Balace. I’ve heard from many pros that I respect that the grey is NOT the same for both purposes.
2) Here is my detailed blog post about how I use the Slideshow module during my in person ordering sessions. I touch on it very briefly here because I already blogged about it so extensively.
3) Here is a link to Portraiture. I recommend the Photoshop plugin, not the Lightroom one because I like having the control of erasing back too smooth areas in the layer in photoshop.
4) Here is a link to the Lightroom 3 plugin for my Wall Display Guides which I go over very quickly because it’s part of the process that I use during the ordering session.
5) Here is a post I did recently with some more post processing tips including a link to the action that I use in this video.
Don’t forget to enter the Lightroom 3 Giveaway, you have until Midnight Sunday Dec 5th to enter to win this amazing prize!
If you like this or any of the other content I’ve blogged about during my “Lightroom week” please use the little icons below to share via twitter, FB etc.
Have a great weekend and good luck on the giveaway if you entered!
You might also like
|Photoshop Friday: A Peek Into Lightroom You've heard me evangelize about Adobe Lightroom, but you probably have been wondering what all the fuss...||Jasper the Easter Bunny Oh my, so much to post I don't even know where to begin... First there are these Easter pictures...||Lightroom 3 Giveaway! It's day II of "Lightroom Week" on my blog. I'm celebrating the release (today!) of the LR3 plugin...||Photoshop Tutorial : Adding Texture It's photoshop Friday! I've actually done TWO tutorials on texture, the first video starts and ends in...|